Rules and regulations
§ 1. INITIAL PROVISIONS
1. These regulations define the conditions for the provision of electronic services and sales on the website available at www.bunt.pl run by the Operator.
2. The Operator uses the following methods of communicating with the User:
- a.forms on the Website,
- b. electronic mail,
- c. telephone contact,
- d. postal correspondence.
3. Information about the goods provided on the Website, in particular their descriptions, performance parameters and prices, pose invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
§ 2. ACCOUNT AND GENERAL RULES OF USING THE WEBSITE
2. Using all functions of the Website is possible only through the Account.
3. To register an Account, it is necessary to provide a unique nickname, password and e-mail address.
5. The User has the option to delete the Account on the website by writing an appropriate message to the e-mail address store: email@example.com
6. The User is obliged to use the Website in a lawful and generally recognized manner standards social coexistence. The user is prohibited from:
- a. supply illegal content,
- b. use the Website in a way that disrupts its functioning or is burdensome for other Users,
- c. use the content of the Website in a way that goes beyond your own personal use.
7. The operator may deprive the user of the right to use the website, which in the account registration process deliberately provided false data, registered another Account on the Website or, despite being called, immediately failed ceased breaking the provisions of the Regulations.
8. Each User may have only one Account on the Website, except for Users with the status administrator who perform the Operator's tasks assigned to them, who may have an additional Account for use private.
§ 3. NEWSLETTER
1. The User, after expressing a separate consent, may subscribe to the Newsletter service, consisting in a cyclical one shipping e-mail messages that may contain commercial information within the meaning of art. 10 of the Act on the provision of services way electronic.
2. The User may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time through an appropriate instruction in the settings Accounts or sending an e-mail with such a request to the firstname.lastname@example.org, from the address to which it was made subscription.
§ 4. ONLINE STORE
1. The purchase procedure begins by adding the product to the so-called shopping cart, and then go to it, where The User proceeds to payment and then selects the path to make the purchase (with or without an Account registration). Then, the method of payment and delivery are selected and the regulations are accepted.
2. To complete the order, click the "Continue" button in the summary subpage order what results in submitting a binding offer to conclude a sales contract to the Operator and after receiving an e-mail from the Operator confirming the order results in the conclusion of a sales contract and results in the obligation to pay the price of the goods plus about shipping costs.
3. After placing the order, the User receives an e-mail confirming the order.
4. If you choose a payment other than cash on delivery, the User should make the payment within 7 days from the day of placing the order. After the above-mentioned deadline, the Operator may cancel the order.
5. The operator performs the service within 14 days of receiving the payment. By fulfillment benefits it is understood as the delivery of the goods to the User.
6. If all or part of the goods covered by the order is unavailable, the Operator will immediately will notify about it The User and in the event of payment of the price by the User, he will offer him a replacement Product or a refund the sum of money he received. The User's choice is binding for the Operator in this respect, but none choice is considered to be a choice to return the sum of money received.
7. Delivery of goods is possible via postal delivery by Poczta Polska SA, Parcel locker InPost or courier delivered by DHL.
8. The User may make payments via PayPro SA (ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań.).
9. Payment Przelewy24 is valid only for physical products.
10. The User is advised to check the contents of the parcel with the goods before confirming its receipt.
11. The User agrees to send electronic invoices to the e-mail address provided by him, which the consent may be withdrawn at any time.
§ 5. PRIVACY
§ 6. COMPLAINT OF GOODS
1. The operator as part of the Online Store is obliged to deliver items without defects.
2. Complaints about goods for non-compliance with the contract should be reported as follows:
- a. mailing address: Cedzyna, ul. Lubrzanka 11, 25-900 Kielce
- b. e-mail address: email@example.com
3. The goods under complaint should be shipped to the following address: Cedzyna, ul. Lubrzanka 11, 25-900 Kielce
4. The operator considers the complaint within 14 days of its receipt, and when necessary for its consideration are inspection of the Goods - from the date of receipt of the goods, and if it turned out to be in particularly justified cases this impossible - to inform the User within this period about the reasons for this state of affairs and about the final one time limit consideration of the complaint
5. The complaint should include the User's data enabling the complaint to be processed, a description of the non-compliance of the goods with a contract, as well as information about the complaint request.
6. The goods under complaint must be delivered to the seat of the Operator. It is recommended that the goods be delivered preceded by informing the Operator about the complaint.
7. The advertised goods must be picked up within 30 days of notifying the User about the completion proceedings complaint. If the Goods are not collected within this period, the Operator will call the User in writing to receipt Of the goods within 14 days from the date of delivery of the request. After the unsuccessful expiry of the additional, the Operator is authorized to billing fees for non-contractual storage of goods. This fee is 5% of the currently applicable one rates for 1 m2 of warehouse space in the city where the Goods are stored, charged for each month of storage.
8. The Bunt warranty does not cover: mechanical damage (dent, crush, breakage of the glass, impact, etc.) and resulting from their the result of defects wear and tear and aging of the product (e.g. scratches on the glass, color changes and / or changes properties materials from which non-metal strips, chains and tags are made, such as leather, fabric, wood, rubber, etc. abrasion of external coatings, wear or scratches on straps and bracelets) damage to any part of the watch as a result of misuse or use not in accordance with the intended use or instruction manual, lack of care, neglect a watch on which changes have been made by unauthorized persons (e.g. related to battery replacement, maintenance or repair) or whose original condition has been changed parts that wear out over time such as batteries compensation for incurred or subsequent losses resulting from use, non-functioning, defects inaccuracies watch defects caused by the use or leaving the watch in inappropriate conditions, e.g. too high or low temperature, sunlight, rapid changes in these conditions, exceeding the waterproofing range e.t.c. Watches on which the serial number is missing or on which this number has been changed, falsified, destroyed or illegible
§ 7. COMPLAINTS ABOUT ELECTRONICALLY PROVIDED SERVICES
1. The operator undertakes to ensure proper use of the Website, in accordance with the currently available knowledge technical.
2. The User should immediately notify the Operator of any defects in the functioning of the Website, and the Operator undertakes to remedy these defects as soon as possible.
3. The User may submit complaints regarding the functioning of the Website in the following way:
- a. mailing address: Cedzyna, ul. Lubrzanka 11, 25-900 Kielce
- b. e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. In the complaint, the User should provide data enabling his identification and indicate the type faults.
5. The operator undertakes to consider the complaint within 14 days of its receipt, and if in cases justified, it turned out to be impossible - to inform the User about the reasons of this state of affairs and the deadline for considering the complaint.
§ 8. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT CONCLUDED AT A DISTANCE
1. The User has the right to withdraw from a distance contract within 14 days without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for those specified in the Regulations.
2. The above period starts from the moment the consumer takes possession of the goods or the one indicated by him by a third party other than the carrier.
3. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a declaration of withdrawal from a distance contract.
4. The declaration should be submitted in writing by sending it to the Operator's address.
5. As a result of legally effective withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered to be not included.
6. The operator is obliged to return the User within 14 days of receiving the declaration of withdrawal done payment by him (including the cost of shipping to the User), using the same method as payments performed by the consumer.
7. The operator is not obliged to reimburse the User for excess delivery costs resulting from elections a method other than the cheapest usual method offered by the Operator
8. The User is obliged to return the goods to the Operator within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract, and to meeting the deadline, it is enough to send the items before its expiry.
9. The User bears the direct costs of returning the things to the Operator.
10. The User is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of its use in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
11. The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply in particular to contracts:
- a.for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully provided the service with the express consent of the consumer, who left informed before the commencement of the service that he will lose after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the service right withdrawal from the contract;
- b. in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the specification consumer or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- c. in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- d. for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if fulfilling benefits started with the consumer's express consent before and after the deadline to withdraw from the contract informing him by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
§ 9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The content of the Website is subject to the exclusive rights of the Operator or third parties and is protected legal.
2. The use of the content of the Website by the User is possible only for personal use
3. All goods and names presented on the Website are used only for identification purposes and may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
§ 10. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
1. Any disputes resolved on the basis of these regulations will be settled by a court having local jurisdiction and matter-of-factly. Pursuant to the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure, the parties may bring an action in particular before the competent court:
- a.according to the place of residence of the defendant,
- b. according to the seat of the entrepreneur's main establishment or branch, if the asserted claim is related with this branch,
- c. according to the place of performance of the contract.
2. In the event of a dispute between the User and the Operator, the User has the right to use out-of-court methods of dispute resolution, in particular:
- a. from mediation conducted by the Trade Inspection
- b. from the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the provincial inspectorates of the Trade Inspection.
3. A user who is a consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between User, and the Operator, using the free help of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or organization social, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association Polish Consumers). Advice is provided by the Consumer Federation under the free hotline number Konsumencka 800 007 707 and by the Association of Polish Consumers at the email address Tips@dlakonsumentow.pl.
4. At the address hop: //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr, the platform of the online settlement system is available disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform provides interactive and a multilingual website with a one-stop shop for aspiring consumers and entrepreneurs down out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations under an online contract sale or contracts for the provision of services.
§ 11. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, and in in particular:
- a. The Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827),
- b. Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121),
- c. Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422).
2. The operator has the right to amend the Regulations.
3. The new wording of the Regulations is valid within 14 days from the date of announcement of the change on the Website and notifications about this Users.
4. If the User does not agree to the new wording of the Regulations, he is obliged to notify Operator in the above-mentioned period.
5. The new wording shall apply to sales contracts concluded before the entry into force of the Regulations in the new wording the wording of the regulations.
6. The operator has the right to transfer the rights and obligations arising from the Regulations to another entity. The provisions of para. 3-5 apply accordingly. Definitions:
8. The terms used in these Regulations, written with a capital letter, are assigned the following importance:
- a. Operator - Jakub Karyś running a business under the name MAST Jakub Karyś, entered into Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, Cedzyna ul. Lubrzanka 11, 25-900 Kielce, NIP: 657-29-40-492, REGON: 381447250
- b. User - a natural person having an Account on the Website
- c. Consumer - a User who concludes an agreement with the Operator not directly related to his activity business or professional,
- e. Regulations - this document,
- f. Website - website available at bunt.pl,
- g. Goods - the subject of the sales contract concluded by the User with the Operator.